Our vision is a declaration of empowerment and expectancy where our organization will demonstrate Honesty, Professionalism & Excellence. We are an organization where we are visionaries who understand that our success depends upon teamwork and our dedicated employees whose daily focus is treating others with respect and integrity. Success is our commitment - achievable by everyone who walks through our doors.
Our mission is to provide great leadership and exemplary security and information technology services to all of our clientele and be at the forefront of our industries by hiring and training the most professional and qualified candidates. We promise to never stop reaching for higher progress. Security Blue® will always have a Family Focus with a Passion and Commitment to our employees. Together, we will safeguard our homeland and use our vision to inspire greatness.
- Fraternal Order of Police™ (FOP)
- American Society for Industrial Security™ (ASIS)
- International Association of Emergency Managers™ (IAEM)
- FBI National Academy Associates
- National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE)
- Georgia Associate of Chiefs of Police (GACP)
- Certified Emergency Manager (CEM) through International
- Association of Emergency Manager (IAEM)
- Master Exercise Practitioner (MEP) through FEMA
- In-progress of obtaining Certified Protection Professional (CPP) through ASIS
- Over 50 FEMA Certifications
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Microsoft Certified
- Cisco Certified
The Background of Our Security Blue® Leadership Team
Our CEO has served over 22 Years in the United States Air Force Reserve and Georgia Air National Guard; 15 years as Security Forces and Combat Arms Training and Maintenance (Military Weapons Instructor); retired Sworn Master Police Officer in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area; & Police Detective in the Criminal Investigations Division; specialized experience as an Intelligence Detective in Homeland Security & Emergency Management Division.
In addition 5 Years as a Reserve Deputy Sheriff, 10 Years in Corporate America,
and 5 Years working in Federal Government.
Our security leadership holds a Masters in Homeland Security, “Magna Cum Laude”, a Graduate Certificate in Disaster and Emergency Management, a Bachelors in Criminal Justice, and an Associate in Business.
Our Security Team as a whole encompasses an impressive list of experience and accomplishments to include diverse law enforcement experience in high-level command & management positions as Assistant Police Chief over the Special Operations and Criminal Investigations Division developing and executing the divisions $9.6 million dollar budget; extensive partnership engagement at the local, state, and federal levels.
Team members possess elite membership as an FBI National Academy Associates; National Organizational of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE), and Georgia Associate of Chief of Police (GACP)
The Background of Our Security Blue® IT Security Leadership Team
Our IT team has over 25 years of highly skilled professionals with extensive IT experience leading and guiding technical teams in implementing mission critical IT business and technical strategies. Our IT team collectively holds an MBA in Technology Management, BS in Business Administration/Computer Science; certified PMP, ITIL, Microsoft, Cisco, etc. Members of our leadership team have served in the U.S. Air Force, worked at various Universities as the CIO’s, and were PM’s at several financial institutions.
- Strategic and Tactical Infrastructure Planning and Business have driven Technology organizations.
- Assembled and manage project teams to ensure project deliverables were met within project timeline, scope and cost.
- Created new infrastructure architecture solutions that increased system reliability and performance without exceeding the $1.2 million dollar budget.
- Oversaw multi-million dollar projects from the negotiation process to the completion of the project.